About Sean Tweedy
Sean Tweedy joined The Welch Group in 2021 and serves as an Associate Advisor.
Prior to joining the firm, Sean attended the University of Southern Mississippi where he obtained his bachelor’s degree in Finance and a Master’s in Business Administration. During his time there, he was a five-time letterman on the Southern Miss Baseball team and was a part of three conference championships. He won the 2019 Colonel Fletcher Leadership Award and the 2021 Golden Standard Award for Student-Athletes.
Outside of work, Sean enjoys outdoor activities, spending time with friends and family, and leading small groups for youth and high school students at his church. Hailing from Louisiana, he’s a lifelong New Orleans Saints fan.
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Finance, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
• Master of Business Administration, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
• Glenwood Junior Board 2022 – 2023
• Church of the Highlands Haven Ministry