Sarah Williams joined The Welch Group in 2020 as a Data Analyst. Prior to joining the firm, Sarah served as an analyst for Guidehouse Consulting and UAB Medicine.
While there, she was responsible for the initiation and management of enterprise-wide process improvement projects, revenue cycle management implementation, data analytics, and various business intelligence functions. As a student at UAB, she studied information management, informatics, data analytics/visualization, and IT project management. As she grows and learns with the Welch Group, Sarah is excited to enhance her skills in cybersecurity and IT architecture.
Sarah and her boyfriend are the proud parents of two cats and enjoy spending time outdoors, seeing movies, and trying the newest restaurants in the Birmingham food scene. In her free time, Sarah enjoys reading, traveling, and bartending.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Master of Science in Health Informatics, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Habitat for Humanity