What’s your story?
I love what I do every day — being able to help my clients to truly enjoy their lives and focus on what gives them joy and happiness. Life is truly an experience, and I love providing my clients with the best experience I can.
Kimberly Reynolds is a Member and Senior Advisor at The Welch Group and also serves as the Director of Financial Planning. She is married and has three boys. In her free time, she loves spending time with her family and friends.
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Information Sciences, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, Past President
• The University of Alabama Jack Davis Professional Achievement Award Recipient, 2011
• Adjunct Instructor in Tax Planning and Management, The University of Alabama, five years