Jennifer Kendall joined The Welch Group in 2020 and serves as an Advisor.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer worked as a tax accountant for a public accounting firm in Birmingham where she was responsible for the management, preparation, and supervision of tax engagements for various business entities and industries. In her free time, she and her husband like to travel, spend time with friends and family, and watch Auburn football games.
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
• Master of Accountancy, Auburn, University, Auburn, AL
• Certified Public Accountant
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
• American Cancer Society, Junior Board
• Norma Livingston Ovarian Cancer Foundation, Junior Board