What’s your story?
Isabella Blount joined The Welch Group in 2020 and serves as an Advisor.
Prior to joining the firm, Isabella served as an auditor for a public accounting firm followed by time as a financial consultant in Washington D.C. Outside of work Isabella enjoys traveling, cooking, shopping, and spending time with her friends and family.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Master of Accountancy, The University of Alabama; Tuscaloosa, AL
• Certified Public Accountant
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, NextGen Director for 2022
• Glenwood Junior Board 2021-2022