What’s your story?
I’m motivated daily by the challenges of creating the right environment and culture and assembling the right team of associates. Inspiring team members to contribute their best, grow daily on a personal and professional basis, and maximize their God-given talents is the best reward I could have.
Greg Weyandt joined The Welch Group in 2001 and is the Managing Member and Chief Compliance Officer. He also sits on the Investment Committee. Greg has more than 40 years of business experience in the financial services and healthcare arena. He spent more than eight years with the Birmingham office of PricewaterhouseCoopers, and also served as the Chief Financial Officer of a private healthcare company. Prior to joining The Welch Group, he served on the executive team at Brookwood Medical Center.
In his free time, Greg enjoys spending time with his grandchildren; outdoor activities including yard work, beach and lake time, paddle boarding; and Auburn Football.
• Bachelor of Arts, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
• Master of Professional Accountancy, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
• Certified Public Accountant
• Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
• Hoover YMCA, Board Member
• YMCA of Greater Birmingham, Executive/Finance Committee, Board Chairman
• Silverock Cove Homeowners Association, Past Treasurer
• Birmingham Track Club