What’s your story?
I love working for individuals and families, knowing that the results I deliver each day directly impact them, and I’m not just contributing to the bottom line for some corporation. The relationships built with clients is truly impactful to me and makes everything worthwhile.
Foster Hyde joined The Welch Group in 2011 and serves as a Member & Senior Advisor. Prior to joining the firm, Foster worked as a Consultant for a forensic accounting and valuation firm in Birmingham. Outside of work, he and his wife, Lauren enjoy hiking, traveling, and spending time together outdoors. Foster also likes rock climbing, hunting, fishing, and following Alabama Football.
• Bachelor of Science in Finance, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Chartered Financial Analyst®
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Alabama Association of Charitable Gift Planners, Board of Directors
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
• Junior Board of Directors for Red Mountain Park, President
• Junior Board of Directors for Alabama Symphony Orchestra, 2017-2019
• United Way Visiting Allocation Teams, 2016 and 2017
• United Way Young Philanthropists Society
• Alys Stephens Center, Junior Patron