Callie Waldrop joined The Welch Group in 2012 and serves as a Senior Advisor. She has over a decade of experience in financial planning and wealth management.
In her free time, Callie enjoys staying active, traveling, and spending time with her husband, Aaron, and their dogs.
- Bachelor of Science in Consumer Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Master of Accounting, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, Past President
- Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
- American Cancer Society
- College Choice Foundation