What’s your story?
I love seeing the tangible results of financial planning and knowing what we do is so much more than what happens on a monthly statement. It’s exciting to help families live out their values during their lifetimes and in their legacy planning.
Beth Moody joined The Welch Group in 2012 and serves as a Member & Senior Advisor. Prior to joining the firm, she worked with Welch Investments in Birmingham and also worked with a wealth management firm in Atlanta. Beth loves spending time with her husband and two daughters. She’s a self-proclaimed foodie and enjoys the impressive culinary scene in Birmingham.
• Bachelor of Science in Consumer Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, Past President
• Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce
• Leadership Vestavia Hills Class of 2020