What’s your story?
I love seeing the tangible results of financial planning and knowing what we do is so much more than what happens on a monthly statement. It’s exciting to help families live out their values during their lifetimes and in their legacy planning.
Beth Moody joined The Welch Group in 2012 and now serves as a Senior Advisor. Prior to joining the firm, she worked with Welch Investments in Birmingham and also worked with a wealth management firm in Atlanta. Beth loves spending time with her husband and two daughters. She’s a self-proclaimed foodie and enjoys the impressive culinary scene in Birmingham.
• Bachelor of Science in Consumer Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, Past President
• Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce
• Leadership Vestavia Hills Class of 2020