Beth Moody joined The Welch Group in 2012 and now serves as a Senior Advisor. Prior to joining the firm, she worked with Welch Investments in Birmingham and also worked with a wealth management firm in Atlanta. Beth loves spending time with her husband and two daughters. She’s a self-proclaimed foodie and enjoys the impressive culinary scene in Birmingham.
• Bachelor of Science in Consumer Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Master of Science in Human Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning and Counseling, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
• Financial Planning Association of North Alabama, Past President
• Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce
• 2019 – 2020 Leadership Vestavia Hills member