About Berkley Bryan
Berkley Bryan joined The Welch Group in 2020 and serves as an Associate Advisor.
Prior to joining the firm, Berkley worked in risk management for a Fortune 500 bank in Birmingham. While at the bank, Berkley gained experience in various segments of risk management including the LIBOR Transition, Fraud, and Technology & Operations.
Outside of work, Berkley serves as a volunteer puppy raiser for the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind—a nonprofit that provides guide dogs and training, free of charge, to individuals who are blind or visually impaired. Her current canine in training, a black lab named “Reggio”, accompanies Berkley to the office each day. In Berkley’s free time, she enjoys visiting her grandparents in Seagrove Beach, Florida, living an active lifestyle, attending Church of the Highlands, and spending time with her parents and sister in Atlanta.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Finance and Marketing, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
- Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
- The Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
- Samford Legacy League
- The Rotaract Club of Birmingham, 2020-2021 Rotary Luncheon Liaison Chair